Rough translation available... better than nothing
10/30/2013
Are you freaking kidding me? That really happened?
Yes, I know, there is much to complain about this fine fall morning, much to argue about, much to accuse others of, many faults to point out, and much to divide over. For us, however, it shouldn't be a question of whether there is unrighteousness at work in the hearts of men, but rather a question of will our words and actions be in line with what the Lord has commanded that some might be delivered from it. I plan on being intentional about injecting a little Christ centered hope into a fear filled world this morning, I pray you're aiming to do the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Christ is the only hope for the divide in our culture, politics and the polarization that has affected every aspect of our lives.
We should be a walking reflection of that reality and hope. May we seek His will, pursue it and then reflect the truth of Christ in action & word.
Thanks for your thoughts.
Post a Comment