My Dad sent this to me this morning. It is applicable and timely in the life of every man of God I know.
The real "needs" of those that are lost are not always what they perceive them to be, but sometimes the worldly desperation that accompanies their perceived needs will soften their heart and bring the humility necessary to hear that which they truly need. It is called being broken... The word of God tells us what the sick truly need.
Are you prepared? Don't allow the mercy and wrath of God to go unspoken before a lost and dying generation. Declare the goodness and the severity of God while there is still time.
------------
My children, today is the day of victory. Today is the day of hope in a time when many are scrambling and crying in desperation. They have not sought Me for direction in life. They have not sought Me for help in the day when there has been time to prepare.
Now they are beginning to cry out to Me to help them in the time of their need. It's time for My children whom I have prepared to go forth and answer their cries for help. I have chosen you to go to them and speak to their needs. I have prepared you to show them the way to life and freedom.
No comments:
Post a Comment